Giant City Consolidated School District #130 Social Media Rules of Engagement
The Giant City Consolidated School District #130 encourages interaction from Facebook users but is not responsible for comments or wall postings made by visitors to the page. Comments posted also do not in any way reflect the opinions or policies of the district
Remember that your name and photo will be seen next to your comment, visible to anyone who visits the page
We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to remove comments that are racist, sexist, abusive, profane, violent, obscene, spam, that advocate illegal activity, contain falsehoods or are wildly off-topic, or that libel, incite, threaten or make ad hominem attacks on students, employees, guests or other individuals. We also do not permit messages selling products or promoting commercial, political or other ventures.
Facebook encourages all users to utilize the “Report” links when they find abusive content
Giant City School students and staff are governed by the district's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) when using school owned technology or equipment
If you have questions about the Giant City School Facebook Page, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Giant City Consolidated School District #130 Posting Guideline
We welcome your comments as a means of sharing your own experiences, suggesting improvements or chiming in on the conversation. To keep our page focused, we have set some comment guidelines
This page is moderated and all comments are reviewed
To ensure exchanges that are informative, respectful of diverse viewpoints and lawful, we will not allow comments that are or include
- Off Topic. We will delete comments not related to the subject of the page entries.
- Spam. Comments focused on selling a product or service will not be posted.
- Personal Attacks. If you disagree with a post, we'd like to hear from you. We do ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others.
- Illegal. Laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc., will be followed.
- Language. Comments including but not limited to: profane or provocative language, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language will be deleted.
- Links to outside websites. We will not allow fans to include links to websites for any purpose.